22-Week Walking with Purpose Bible Studies | 2021-22 Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
This registration is for the 22-Week Walking with Purpose Bible Studies: Opening Your Heart and Keeping in Balance (with no-questions-asked-scholarships available!).
The 2021-22 Season runs from the FREE Kick-Off on Thursday October 7, 2021 through Thursday April 28, 2020 (with breaks for holidays), and you can register ANYTIME throughout the season. The registration is rolling.
These Bible Studies are incredibly effective guides to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
This registration fee includes the 22 week workbook and $20 program fee.
***This registration is NOT for the FREE monthly Walking with Purpose Connect Coffees stand-alone, drop-in, welcome day events. You can RSVP for those free events by clicking HERE.***
FOR WOMEN NEW TO WALKING WITH PURPOSE
Welcome to Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. This 22-lesson Bible study will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God! Opening Your Heart is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart and we encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin here, with WWP's foundational 101 course, regardless of previous experience with Bible study.
Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- -How can I conquer my fears?
- -What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- -What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- -What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- -Why and how should I pray?
- -What is the role of suffering in my life?
- -What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
FOR THOSE WOMEN RETURNING TO WWP, WHO HAVE COMPLETED OPENING YOUR HEART:
Keeping in Balance
Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard to balance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives.
Come along on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges. In this 22-lesson study, we’ll explore Biblical ideas for managing life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. Your lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.
Try Keeping in Balance if you…
- Are tired of projecting an image of “perfect”
- Have trouble making God your highest priority
- Can’t find enough time to give to loved ones
- Have unrealistic expectations of yourself and others
- Need help setting healthy boundaries
- New Participant | Book + Fee$65$650$0
- New | No Book - Fee Only$20$200$0
- Returning | Book + Fee$65$650$0
- Returning | No Book - Fee Only$20$200$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$5$50$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$10$100$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$25$250$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$65$650$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $20$20$200$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $10$10$100$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $5$5$50$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $50$50$500$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $100$100$1000$0