22-Week Walking with Purpose Bible Studies | 2020-21 Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
This registration is for the 22-Week Walking with Purpose Bible Studies: Opening Your Heart and Ground in Hope (with no-questions-asked-scholarships available!).
The 2020-21 Season runs from the FREE Kick-Off on Thursday October 1, 2020 through Thursday April 22, 2020 (with breaks for holidays), and you can register ANYTIME throughout the season. The registration is rolling.
These Bible Studies are incredibly effective guides to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
This registration fee includes the 22 week workbook and $20 program fee.
***This registration is NOT for the FREE monthly Walking with Purpose Connect Coffees stand-alone, drop-in, welcome day events. You can RSVP for those free events by clicking HERE.***
FOR WOMEN NEW TO WALKING WITH PURPOSE
Welcome to Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. This 22-lesson Bible study will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God! Opening Your Heart is an incredibly effective guide to deep, lasting transformation of the heart and we encourage all participants new to Walking with Purpose to begin here, with WWP's foundational 101 course, regardless of previous experience with Bible study.
Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
- -How can I conquer my fears?
- -What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- -What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- -What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- -Why and how should I pray?
- -What is the role of suffering in my life?
- -What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?
FOR THOSE WOMEN RETURNING TO WWP, WHO HAVE COMPLETED OPENING YOUR HEART:
In a world where levels of despair, addiction and suicide are rising, we need more than clichés or positive thinking. Grounded in Hope, based on the book of Hebrews, will help you encounter Jesus in such a powerful, comforting, and stabilizing way that He can become your lifeline.
Hebrews contains some of the most beautiful passages you’ll find in Scripture. It will comfort you and challenge you. Every word of it has a treasure to mine, and those who are willing to make the effort will be richly rewarded.
Grounded in Hope, our 17-Lesson Bible study, is ideal if you…
- Long to know Jesus with greater intimacy
- Are ready to grow in your trust in Him as your true source of hope
- Have grown weary as you run your race, and need encouragement to persevere
- New Participant | Book + Fee$65$650$0
- New | No Book - Fee Only$20$200$0
- Returning | Book + Fee$65$650$0
- Returning | No Book - Fee Only$20$200$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$5$50$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$10$100$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$25$250$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$65$650$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $20$20$200$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $10$10$100$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $5$5$50$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $50$50$500$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $100$100$1000$0