The Chosen | Episode 4 | Zoom Virtual Discussion
Time & Location
About The Event
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Chosen is a fresh look at the Gospels for those who have been reading the stories for years or for those who are just curious about who Jesus is and was. See Jesus through the eyes of the people who knew Him. Set in Biblical times, but using our language and production quality, The Chosen is a multi season drama that brings the Gospels to life in a fresh, engaging, and entertaining new way.
The link to join the Zoom discussion will be in your confirmation/registration email. Click the button that says Join Zoom Meeting.
Please watch the episode we will be discussing BEFORE the Saturday morning discussion as we will NOT be watching the episode together before discussing.
Recommened episode viewing time: Friday evening
You can watch the episodes a variety of ways:
- Episode 1 (Discussion May 9)
- Episode 2 (episode starts at 12 minute mark) (Discussion May 16)
- Episode 3 (episode starts at 12 minute mark) (Discussion May 23)
- Episode 4 (episode starts 30 seconds in) (Discussion May 30)
- The Chosen YouTube Channel (view all episodes)
On your Roku (in conjunction with your smartphone app):
1) Update your mobile chosen app at http://thechosen.tv/app 2) Make sure your roku is connected to the same WiFi as your phone. 3) Open your app and tap “watch on tv”. You’ll be watching free in no time!
If your phone doesn’t recognize your roku, make sure to double check the WiFi and then restart your app.