Walking with Purpose Bible Studies | 2021-22 Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
This registration is for the Walking with Purpose Bible Studies: Living in the Father's Love and Fearless and Free (with no-questions-asked-scholarships available!).
The 2021-22 Season runs from the FREE Kick-Off on Thursday, October 28, 2021 through Thursday, April 21, 2022 (with breaks for holidays), and you can register ANYTIME throughout the season. The registration is rolling.
These Bible Studies are incredibly effective guides to deep, lasting transformation of the heart. Join us as we explore the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.
This registration fee includes the workbook and program fee.
***This registration is NOT for the FREE monthly Walking with Purpose Connect Coffees stand-alone, drop-in, welcome day events. You can RSVP for those free events by clicking HERE.***
You have the option to join us for just one or both studies!
LIVING IN THE FATHER'S LOVE - $35 (includes workbook and program fee)
Start Date: October 28, 2021
Welcome to Living in the Father's Love. This brief, but powerful, six-lesson Bible study is the ideal way to revive and refresh yourself. Discover just how much God loves us and how the Gospels are deeply relevant to our relationship with God and with those we love.
In a world where women are measured by their beauty, achievements and possessions, wouldn’t it be nice to find a place where you could just be valued for who you are? Living in the Father’s Love will lead you to that safe place where you are unconditionally loved, baggage and all.
Living in the Father’s Love is ideal if you are...
- Looking for a short but powerful Bible study this season
- Doubting whether God really loves you
- Wondering how to improve your relationship with God and others
- Searching for purpose
- Only have time for a short study that has the power to transform your life
FEARLESS AND FREE - $35 (includes workbook and program fee)
Start Date: January 13, 2022
Fearless and Free is a six-lesson Bible study (broken down into 11 weeks) based on the book of Ephesians. So many of us are wrestling through the reality that life isn’t easy, even when we are doing the right thing. Suffering can slam into us from left field, leaving us reeling. This study provides a firm foundation to stand on no matter what life throws our way. With an emphasis on healing and wholeness, Fearless and Free is the most personal and transformative study that Walking with Purpose has offered so far.
This is what we’ll discover through the pages of this study:
- We need to WAKEN to the reality of who we are in Christ, and that we have an enemy who seeks to steal our true identity.
- We need to WRESTLE with the battle in our minds– bringing our thoughts in captivity to Christ.
- We need to be strengthened as WARRIORS so that we can move forward in life– not just surviving, but flourishing.
Readers will experience being grounded in truth while wrapped in the embrace of the One who loves us all completely and without end.
JOIN US FOR BOTH STUDIES - $65 (includes both workbooks and program fee)
October 28 - April 21 (includes breaks for holidays)
- Father's Love | Book + Fee$35$350$0
- Fearless & Free | Book + Fee$35$350$0
- Both Studies | Books + Fee$65$650$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$5$50$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$10$100$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$25$250$0
- Scholarship Fund Donation$65$650$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $20$20$200$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $10$10$100$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $5$5$50$0
- WWP Logistics Donation | $50$50$50