GETTYSBURG / PHILADELPHIA
Gettysburg / Philadelphia Bus Trip | June 15-18, 2020
Make plans to join us for our next bus trip to Gettysburg and Philadel[phia, June 15-18.
• Gettysburg National Military Park Visitors Center
• Eisenhower Farm
• Seminary Ridge Museum (pending availability)
• Buffet Dinner, General Pickett’s Buffet (pending availability)
• Check in Courtyard by Marriott
• Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitors Center, film and Cyclorama Center
• Guided Battlefield Tour, lead by a Licensed Battlefield Guide
• Travel to Philadelphia
• Dinner at The Plough & The Stars
• Check in Holiday Inn Express Penn’s Landing
• Tour National Shrine of St. John Neumann
• National Constitution Center
• Guided tour Reading Terminal Market
• Tour of Philadelphia, seeing the Love Sculpture, The fictional Rocky Balboa of Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky movies, immortalized in bronze in 1980.
• Visit Rittenhouse Square, one of William Penn’s original five.
• A Historic City Tour of Philadelphia and a walking intensive outdoor tour known as “Americas Most Historic Square Mile”.
• Dinner at the City Tavern (included)
• Depart for home with meal/rest stops en route
Reserve your spot now, call: St. Clement Rectory, 216-226-5116
Double Occupancy $829 per person
Triple Occupancy $749 per person
Single Occupancy $1029
$200 deposit required at time of registration.
Questions, call: St. Clement Rectory 216-226-5116 or Susan Battiato 216-973-7516
Register early to save your spot!